To manage categories, a user must have one of the following permissions in Holocentric Connect:
- Model Administration
Categories are used to group or classify items. When browsing, categorised items are grouped together. Lists of items can be sorted or filtered by their category. Create and edit categories here.
1. Go to Admin then select Categories
2. Select the relevant content type then click Edit
3. Click Add New Category
4. Complete the relevant fields and click Save
5. If the category belongs to a parent category. It can be added in the Category is contained in field
6. Select the parent category then click Select
7. Use the left and right arrows to turn the selected category into a subcategory.